As the dust settles and I approach my final presentation, lack of sleep and nerves are getting the best of me. I was able to hit every area of the project, but not able to finish to completion everything. Coupled with new forming ideas and implementing them the way I want to. "Ultimate" sound pack was super ambitious. I do really want to cater to everyone but it would have been easier to pick one DAW to stick with and teach from.
The goal is still to turn this to a real project and I can't wait to keep working on it after this class. I put a lot of hardwork into this and I only wish I had the help I planned and schedules and covid weren't an issue, but I like to think I'm a man of solutions and I'll always find a work around. I'm going to upload a video preview of a lesson just so you can get an idea of the valuable information that will be apart of this sound pack.
It's been a crazy ride thus far! I'm just hoping I did the project justice!